I may have just ran 3 miles at a 7’55” pace with no pain in my leg and a groundswell of confidence flowing through my veins.
Yep. I did. 84 degrees with 65 percent humidity. It felt like I was running inside someone’s mouth. GROSS.
My legs are sore from Saturday’s 7 miler. I am out of shape! I was breathing awfully hard at the end too. But I know that’s from the disgusting heat.
I did this as a confidence booster for Thursday. I want to run an easy 6 miles, but I may scale it back to 3 to be safe.
I’m thankful for this run today.
I’m thankful for my legs.
I’m thankful for my support.
Boom.PS: Gotta work on my rock star gesture. PATHETIC.
- sarahsrunningbucketlist likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- runonchocolate likes this
- pushingmylimit likes this
- running-hobbit likes this
- carolynruns likes this
- 12gahippie likes this
- nothinglastsforeverrrrrrrr likes this
- clevcrew likes this
- happiest-soul likes this
- orange-active-science said: Nice!!
- orange-active-science likes this
- sararuns likes this
- ihopeyoulikeblackberries likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- fromlazytolively said: Glad it was pain free!! I’m sure you enjoyed that!!
- happyhealthycook said: "It felt like I was running inside someone’s mouth." Wow. That is descriptive. ;D GREAT RUN, MAN. So happy to be able to say that to you!!
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- desert-child likes this
- tinkerbellrun said: Yeay for no pain!!! :D
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness posted this