Well that was refreshing. The temperature is 74 degrees and it sprinkled the entire time. But I just ran my fastest Thursday 6.45 since last spring. But then again, I am in a terrific mood. That helps.
I’m still a little unsure what I will do this weekend. I think if I calm down my pace then 13 miles on Saturday morning won’t keep me from having a tired yet relaxed Half Marathon on Sunday. By the way, the last Half I ran was on May 5, Cinco de Mayo. This Sundays Half is on Mexican Independence Day. Weird, huh?
My mind and spirit are about as clean and free as they’ve been in a long time right now. Last weekend a massive problem developed in my non-running life, and then on Sunday morning I had somewhat of a “voice of God” moment, and by Tuesday, it’s as if something was in my head, telling me exactly how to fix the problem. My eyes were opened, and the rest of the week has been stress-free and both humbling and a bit of me feeling like a new person. I know this is all very vague, but my point is (lol) it really helped me have a great run today. Now I’ll shut up and go enjoy the rest of my Thursday.
- sarahsrunningbucketlist likes this
- sarahsrunningbucketlist said:It’s amazing the effect non-running life has on running. Great pace! You are on fire lately!
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- running-hobbit likes this
- clevcrew said:great to read about your stress free week!! good run too!
- runnergirlforlife likes this
- orange-active-science likes this
- pushingmylimit likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- theartisticbone likes this
- carolynruns likes this
- winterfellwillrise likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- bibbermanblack likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- malloryrunsthis said:Glad things have sorted themselves out!
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- darcythrives likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness posted this