Day #12 Run #11
Hey. That’s what I call a change of plans. Today was a total win and it’s just barely past Noon.
1) Slept in and played snuggle w/wife.
2) Watched church on iPhone, cried.
3) Leftover brisket tacos for breakfast. They tasted even better than yesterday although too much oregano was used.
4) Decided to run. 57 degrees. Short sleeves.
My run was a hot mess. I even made a wrong turn into a cul-de-sac on accident. I can’t think and run at the same time, my pace felt too fast, I couldn’t breathe. Just an ugly, ugly run but I did it. Cannot believe I’ve run 11 times already. It took me 3 months to do that last year. But .., my mileage is suffering. Oh well.
Bandanas in January? It was -3 last week. I love you Kansas.
- conventionalrunner likes this
- lilytrail likes this
- retrobanjo likes this
- carolynruns likes this
- goingnowhereforfun likes this
- desert-child likes this
- beyondconsulting likes this
- bibbermanblack likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- sarahsrunningbucketlist likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- yearwon likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- pushingmylimit likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- orange-active-science likes this
- thatsminethankyou likes this
- clevcrew said: i love that darn footprint. great sunday for you!
- usualchatter likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness posted this